[ExI] [PRIV] Re: disgusted with Windows

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 14:21:05 UTC 2016

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 8:01 AM, Dave Sill <sparge at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 28, 2016 at 1:05 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I am not a gamer; I send email and read essays etc. and shop.No need for
>> anything more.
>

> Windows, Linux, and Mac are all overkill for you and will likely just result
> in continued frustration. Go to a big box store and try a Chromebook or an
> Android tablet.

I second this sentiment.  If you don't care for the on screen
keyboard, you can get a bluetooth keyboard.

I had switched to Ubuntu on my desktop, then I moved the desk to the
basement.  It's cold down there in the winter, so I learned to do
mostly everything from my phone.  One of my coworkers just purchased
the Google Pixel C, he seems pretty happy with it.