[ExI] need a new word/suffix

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 01:35:45 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 7:19 PM, Jason Resch <jasonresch at gmail.com> wrote:

> My friend suggested the word "misoxeny".
>
> http://www.encyclo.co.uk/meaning-of-misoxeny "the hatred of strangers"

​I have no problem with any of the suggestions.  Looked up misoxeny in my
OED - fascinating!  All kinds of nonce words with miso- as the prefix.
Just make up your own hate word, like misomiso, if you hate miso.  But then
an ambiguity creeps in when you need a word for hating hate.

  Problem is:  how do we make any neologism popular?  bill w​