[ExI] need a new word/suffix

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 12:36:31 UTC 2016

On 12 January 2016 at 11:01, Brian Manning Delaney  wrote:
<snip>
> But I agree that controversy makes for the potential for something to spread
> like wildfire! If Americans had chosen, say "ho", instead of "co", as a
> gender neutral pronoun, they would have been much more successful....

I have never encountered "co" used as a pronoun and had to search
about it. It seems to be only used in a few specific Gender Neutral
communities. So it does seem to be unsuccessful. Especially as it is
already used in other senses, like copilot, or co-conspirator.

Americans could not use "ho" as that is already in popular slang use,
meaning woman or prostitute.

BillK