[ExI] need a new word/suffix

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 01:29:52 UTC 2016

I am hoping that this generation of Tweeters will change the language
dramatically in the direction we are talking about.  They are talking about
the disappearance of cursive writing and I too think that's good, though
some writing will be with us forever, I think.  As soon as programs like
Dragon Speaking get really good, we will no longer use our thumbs to write
on our cell phones, and may move away from the keyboard entirely, as who
can type as fast as he can talk?  And if AI gets as good as some predict,
we won't have to do a lot of editing when we speak into a computer.

In some of my scifi books there is an AI drone who flies near his owner and
records everything, has offensive capabilities, GPS and everything else we
can imagine.  Cool!  Wouldn't everyone love such a sidekick?

​I did download a Dvorak keyboard program and thought that if I were to
practice it it would be significantly easier to use, but I did not follow
up on that, as I am quite quick with this one.​