[ExI] paranoia risk

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 13:25:50 UTC 2016

On 16 January 2016 at 04:43, spike  wrote:
> I was just reading Sal Khan’s book and saw a mention of a game called
> Paranoia Risk, which is like normal Risk, but with a fun twist: each player
> has one other player, randomly chosen by deal of cards, who they must
> exterminate completely to win.  Each player knows who she is trying to slay,
> but she doesn’t know who is stalking her own ass.  Each player also knows
> she cannot eliminate any player who isn’t her own prey, otherwise it causes
> someone else to win.  You might protect a weakling who isn’t one’s own prey,
> only to find out that weakling is one’s own predator.  Cool!

<snip>

This option is in the 'Secret Missions' of the standard Risk game.
The variation is to eliminate all the other secret missions except the
6 'kill another colour' missions.

There are many variants of Risk around and many 'House Rules' versions
played among friends.

Try the 'Diplomacy' game if you want back-stabbing.  :)

BillK