[ExI] paranoia risk

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Jan 17 00:42:45 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2016 4:36 PM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] paranoia risk

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 4:10 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net <mailto:spike66 at att.net> > wrote:

Oh, very cool, cool indeed.  Thanks for the link.  spike

If I've perked your interest, their lowest-level bot is available even to newly registered players IIRC.  That is: a game against CoachBot is essentially their tutorial on the specifics and quirks of how Risk works on their site.

Of course, I could play you too if you want, but it's probably more convenient (and may more thoroughly sate your curiosity) for you to play a tutorial against the bot first.

Thanks.  I will likely just get an account and watch for a while.  I lurked quietly on ExI for over a year before I actually posted anything or did anything, back in about 1995.  It is astonishing to think it has been over 20 years.  I have a lot of arns in the farr to get involved in something new at the moment, but when the Khan Academy LearnStorm Challenge is in the rearview mirror, I should have a good overview of where to go with it.