[ExI] Gaian Bottleneck

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 20:50:27 UTC 2016

On 31 January 2016 at 04:48, Stuart LaForge  wrote:

> Sorry about the strange formatting but for some reason, the email I sent from
> my Yahoo account did not get through to the list.
>
> Stuart LaForge

This is a known problem.
Your original email did get through to the list. The Exi list server
processed it fine and forwarded it to all list members OK.

The problem is with emails to the list from Yahoo accounts.
List members on gmail find that when they receive list emails
originating from Yahoo accounts, gmail puts them in their Spam folder,
where they may be ignored.
(gmail claims that it is unable to verify the email address so assumes
it is spam).

For the present, it is better to avoid using a Yahoo account to post
to the list.

BillK