[ExI] book

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 21:01:22 UTC 2016

On Jul 6, 2016 12:26 PM, "Anders" <anders at aleph.se> wrote:
> Sorry, but I got annoyed by that (despite it being meant in jest, so take
this mildly!). It both insults the author by suggesting the book would fail
at explaining its topic, and involves a bit of coquetry of ignorance
("Haha, I cannot possibly understand that!").

Same.

Any idiot can understand basic programming (and once that is understood,
how to wire up a neural net), if it is explained well enough and the person
takes the time and effort to understand.

Any idiot can understand how to use CAD tools and a 3D printer, if it is
explained well enough and the person takes the time and effort to
understand.

Any idiot can understand quantum field theory, if it is explained well
enough and the person takes the time and effort to understand.