[ExI] What are among the world's most important problems to solve, why?

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 12:02:33 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 5:37 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> For IQ* not​*
> *​*
> *​ *to relate to solving some problem, you are saying that mentally
> retarded people can do as well or better than average or above people.

I asked "Are the most intelligent people the best problem solvers?", I
didn't say intelligence isn't a factor in problem solving. I was
challenging the assertion that achieving superintelligence is a very
important goal and the apparent belief that it enables solving otherwise
unsolvable problems.

-Dave