[ExI] I Miss The King of Extropia

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 20:48:09 UTC 2016

On 16 July 2016 at 21:36, William Flynn Wallace wrote:
> Oh, she's got the IQ.  I dunno what her problem is.  Queen fixation?
>
> Trump acts stupidly but has to have at least somewhat above average IQ.
> It's his personality that's stupid (actually it seems more anal expulsive to
> Freudians - enjoys shocking people).
>
> OTOH - he has gotten more votes than anyone else, so if you told him he was
> stupid, he'd just smile and say "Whatever works, and it's working for me."
>
> So I think we have to put the label of stupid on the voters, not him.

Perhaps, depends on your point of view.

All the terrible things you say about Trump may be correct, but the
voters think voting for Clinton would be worse.
It's a bit like Brexit. The more terrible possibilities the Remain
side shouted about leaving the EU, the more the Brexit voters said
"That's what we want!".   Weird.

BillK