[ExI] Don’t miss the Terasem GN11 Workshop on BioNanoTechnology, today (July 20) in Second Life

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:09:02 UTC 2016

Don’t miss the 11th Terasem Annual Workshop on Geoethical
Nanotechnology, today (July 20) at 9am PDT, noon EDT (5pm in London,
6pm in most of continental Europe). Futurist Melanie Swan will give a
talk on BioNano technology, current status and prospects, and
philosophical aspects. I look forward to seeing you at the Workshop!
Access coordinates below...

http://turingchurch.com/2016/07/20/dont-miss-the-terasem-gn11-workshop-on-bionanotechnology-today-july-20-in-second-life/

Melanie Swan will talk about nanotechnology and biological cell
repair, important advances, and key philosophical aspects from a
systems theory perspective. Other keywords: relational process
thinking, complexity, Big Data, machine learning, posthuman and
transhuman perspectives, nanobots, bio-cryptoeconomy (I’ll listen to
Melanie very carefully to understand what that one means).