[ExI] net wisdom

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 17:52:06 UTC 2016

On Jul 22, 2016 8:28 AM, "William Flynn Wallace" <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> I have had to learn all these things and frankly I am tired of it.  I
want Direct TV or whoever to just give me the channels I watch.  I want a
camera that has only the few settings I use without sacrificing quality or
resolution etc.  Ditto phone,  Ditto computer.

Those exist (such as the ChromeBook you mention).  You have to specifically
look for them, since they're not the common choice, but that's not hard.
Just stay away from the newest and latest, and search customer reviews for
ones that have proven to have the qualities you wish.  Let other people
beta test them for you.

(Meanwhile, you're probably beta testing in the limited subdomain you do
have the patience for - whatever your current field of interest is.  Others
will wait for your opinion in that field, just as you wait for theirs in
their field.)