[ExI] first robot kill?

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 02:12:57 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Anders Sandberg <anders at aleph.se> wrote:

> My concern was automation making abuse of power automatable.

### Yes, absolutely. There is a spectrum of automated abuse, with UnFAI
Hell-Singularity at the evil extreme but there are other quite bad ones,
such as an Immortal God-Emperor of Earth, a single, scientifically
immortalized person in control of invincible robot armies, or perhaps an
Aristo world, with a class of evil, sadistic Overlords oppressing the
helots with absolutely no chance of an uprising succeeding, ever.

Indeed, to cogitate on these issues we shall :)

Rafał