[ExI] education again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 13:49:18 UTC 2016

Suggestions please?

No kid is going to be through with school at 12 or 14 since he will not
have experienced all the classes that are taught, such as 11th grade
history, or 12th grade finance.

But if he has passed all the requirements for graduation, why not let him
take college courses online?  He could be allowed to continue to
participate in the clubs he was in at school, or sports, so he could get
the socializing he wants and needs.

Why not call a local college and ask them how they deal with a prodigy who
is intellectually ready for college at 14?

bill w  and maybe more later