[ExI] Wise Donald Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 20:19:06 UTC 2016

Stephen Hawkings said "Donald Trump is a demagogue, who seems to appeal to
the lowest common denominator".

JK Rowling
​ ​
said of Trump "Voldemort was nowhere near as bad"
​.​

​Horror writer ​
Stephen King
​said
Donald Trump
​ scares him and said "Even
 if he
​
was able to govern without blowing up the world, could we look at a guy who
resembles a cable game show host for four years?”

​But not everybody hates Trump, North Korea loves him, in today's ​o
fficial state-run newspaper DPRK
​North Korea praised
​
Trump as a “wise politician” and “far-sighted candidate”
​ and said​ "
The president that U.S. citizens must vote for is not that dull Hillary but
Trump
​". ​ As for me I rather like the idea that the person who has the keys to
a Trident Nuclear Submarine is a bit dull, I don't want excitement coming
from that direction.

  John K Clark