[ExI] Wise Donald Trump

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 17:19:46 UTC 2016

*Accusation​:​* Trump
​ thinks women should be punished for having abortions.

*Rebuttal: *Yeah but Hillary had a insecure Email server.
*Accusation​:​* Trump
​ wants to build a fucking wall.

*Rebuttal:* Yeah but Hillary had a insecure Email server.

​I just don't get it.

  John K Clark

Yeah, you get it, but maybe some others don't.  My state of Mississippi
will go for Trump because they are Neanderthals, but it might just matter
elsewhere if those against Hillary vote for the Libertarian and take votes
away from Clinton.

Hold your nose and vote for Clinton.  Don't take a chance.

bill w