[ExI] Wise Donald Trump

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 18:21:58 UTC 2016

Spike, I must say you're being incredibly naive.  Vote for one of the two
or throw your vote away.

Hillary is status quo.  If you think she's worse than any of our past evil
presidents then you are deluded.  The only reason I could honestly think of
why you have this opinion is a deep-seated and perhaps unknown to your
conscious mind misogyny.  Hillary is more of the same.  She did some
illegal and immoral bullshit, just like all the past presidents.

And honestly a woman isn't gonna launch a first strike.  They have their
heads on straighter on account of not having ball juice running through
their heads telling them to either fuck or destroy everything. Not to be
sexist, which I don't really think that was, except against men I guess.