[ExI] Trump, Jail, and libel law

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:24:33 UTC 2016

Just yesterday I said that if Trump becomes president he will put people in
jail for saying things about him he doesn't like. Some thought I was
overstating my case but today after Hillary gave a speech highlighting
Trump's ignorant  imbecilic and above all dangerous national security
policy Trump said this:

*"And remember I said I was a counter-puncher? I am. After what she said
about me today and her phony speech. That was a phony speech. That was a
Donald Trump hit job. I will say this. Hillary Clinton has to go to jail.
She has to go to jail."*

​ John K Clark​