[ExI] Wise Donald Trump

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:24:59 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 12:10 PM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

> ​Violating a ​
> non-disclosure agreement
> ​is a civil wrong not a criminal offence. You get a big fine for violating
>> non-disclosure agreement
> ​, you get hung for treason. ​

Disclosing classified information is punishable by a fine and/or up to ten
years in prison.

 https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/798

 But to be fair Powell said he's received Christmas greetings marked ​"top
> secret" and I have no doubt he was telling the truth. Secrecy inflation is
> a real problem in government, bureaucrats figure if they don't stamp "Top
> Secret" on something people will figure it's not important; it's become
> automatic almost like saying "Hello".

Stamping "Top Secret" on something doesn't make it Top Secret.

>  ​No Spike these are Donald Trump's words not mine:​
>
>> *Would I approve waterboarding? You bet your ass I would. In a heartbeat.
> I would approve more than that.​ ​And if it doesn’t work, they deserve it
> anyway for what they do to us*”.

Yes, let's take the pathological liar at face value.

-Dave