[ExI] request to tone down politics, was: RE: Wise...

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Jun 4 12:35:04 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf
Of Anders

>>.Perhaps, in the spirit of extropianism being in part about what one can
actually do to change things, limit discussion to effective methods of
change?

>.That makes sense. The current hammering has been a rather strong
disincentive for me to participate: it crowds out extropian themes. --

Dr Anders Sandberg

I can scarcely imagine what it must look like to outsiders who can only look
on with dismay.  A country with all those nukes going into what looks like
internal chaos.

Chaos and nukes are such a bad combination, oy.