[ExI] Critical take on The Age of Em

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:06:54 UTC 2016

http://econlog.econlib.org/archives/2016/06/whats_wrong_in.html

I haven't read the book, though, regarding Bryan Caplan's first point, I don't see anything wrong with adopting a particular position and running with it.

Minor point: Bryan and I also have a different view of Shakespeare. For me, some of the Bard's characters are opaque -- still enjoyable, yet very hard to grasp. Lear and Iago, for instance.

Anyhow, should probably get to The Age of Em in a few weeks.

Regards,

Dan
  See my latest Kindle book, "The Late Mr. Gurlitt," at:
http://mybook.to/Gurlitt