[ExI] Circumcision

John Tracy Cunningham johntc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 13:49:11 UTC 2016

I was circumcised at birth (in 1951) and have never had any problems of any
kind.  My father (born in 1919) was not circumcised and, so far as I know,
also never had any problems.  I understand that the research on sexual
gratification is unsettled, no good solid findings, conclusions, or
consensus either way, although some recent reports say that there's no
difference.  It's clear that the uncircumcised need to be quite careful on
a regular basis to keep it all clean.  WHO recommends it universally in
areas of high HIV incidence, but no health organization recommends it
entirely universally or wants to ban it.  If it's going to be done,
probably it should be done as young as possible.  I see that about 1/3 of
males worldwide are circumcised; quite prevalent in Judaism and Islam
because of Abraham, and in America.

Regards

John
Dubai