[ExI] Circumcision

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 13:39:48 UTC 2016

What if PTSD if More Physical Than Psychological  NYT title

When are we ever going to get over it?  I mean the idea that the mind is of
two sorts:  physical and nonphysical.  This so-called mind-body problem has
to die.  All evidence points to a physical mind and none to any other.
 "It's all in your mind" is a sort of insult; it's saying that somehow it's
not really real.

bill w