[ExI] Circumcision

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Thu Jun 16 11:02:49 UTC 2016

> On Jun 16, 2016, at 5:36 AM, Keith Henson <hkeithhenson at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 6:17 AM,  William Flynn Wallace
> <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Unlike circumcision, my upbringing could not be reversed.
> I read this as saying circumcision can be reversed.

On the Circumcision episode of Penn & Teller Bullshit, they show a guy advocating reversals by stretching the remaining skin forward and doing this regularly to recreate the appearance at least of foreskin. So it's a cosmetic partial reversal of sorts at best. You can stream the episode if you have Showtime or maybe find clips online.
-Henry