[ExI] Circumcision

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 21:21:30 UTC 2016

 I would be interested in finding out how many teen boys would be OK
showering when there are women milling about in the locker room, and how
many would go whining to the principal to have them leave.  Guys, would you
be OK with it?  Would you have been OK with it in high school?

spike

*OK, I get it and agree.  I could just see some frat boys dressing up or
having pledges dress up and create some comedic scenes.*

*Now as to the above:  I have asked quite a few classes this question:  if
we all stripped down to skin right now, who would be more embarrassed, men
or women?   The consensus has always been men.  Men know that there are
some things about their equipment that they don't want women to know.  In
fact I even saw this in Dear Abby once:  a young man, maybe a teen, wrote
to her and said that he was embarrassed about size and wished that he could
have  a semi-erection all the time.  She said the obvious.  *

*bill w*