[ExI] What is religion? What is god was The Meaning of

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 16:53:21 UTC 2016

https://psysci.com/2012/11/10/credulous-personality-disorder/

OK, so I searched for it and here it is:  if we can't explain it, we call
it a personality disorder.  I am sure you are familiar with the nominal
fallacy.

This is a category of the diagnoses that is unfamiliar to most people or
people who have forgotten their psych 101.  Not neurotic, not psychotic,
just crippled in some way.  Nixon was said to have a paranoid personality
disorder.

Wikipedia says:  gullibility is more of a naivete' and maybe lack of
intelligence, whereas credulousness is a lack of using firm facts to
support your belief.

You're welcome.

bill w

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 10:29 AM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com