[ExI] quote of the day

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Jun 20 15:34:22 UTC 2016

>… On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
Subject: [ExI] quote of the day

"Oh how I hate to get up in the morning,

Oh how I'd love to remain in bed ..........."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71smG5d29to

It wouldn’t hurt us a bit to ponder once in a while how things have changed.  In the generation of our grandparents (some of us) WW2 was being fought while they were draft age.  So different it was before nuclear weapons changed the usual equation: more armed men on the field meant victory in battle.  So foreign to our way of thinking it is now: any foreign power could show up with sufficient numbers, you are dead.