[ExI] chromebook 1st report

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 20:40:18 UTC 2016

I only have a 16 gig drive, so downloads are very limited.  I will do a few
addons and that is probably all I will ever do.  I may buy another one, and
I have an option for 32 gigs but I don't know, at this  point, that I will
ever need it.

 In any case I have a big box my son built with all the speed, storage,
etc. that I could possibly need.  Terabytes of storage.

Love the cat picture on the aerial.  We have four cats.  Once I had two
litters of kittens at the same time.  Twelve cats in the house.  Had to
slide around in socks because of the furry horde.  Have had up to four dogs
at one time.  None now - too needy.  My wife would have a zoo if it were
possible.

bill w