[ExI] Alexander Chislenko article on English Wikipedia in danger of deletion

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:40:01 UTC 2016

What to do then? It's a fact that some specific biases tend to
dominate Wikipedia. I have mostly given up on Wikipedia, and these
days make only minor factual edits on non-controversial topics. But of
course that empowers the biased zealots even more. We have discussed a
"Wikipedia Task Force" on this list many times, but never created one.
I guess we all have other things to do... Having said that, I would be
happy to participate in a Wikipedia Task Force.