[ExI] Radio talk on life extension/cosmism

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 20:14:43 UTC 2016

On 22 March 2016 at 17:15, Anders Sandberg wrote:
> A bit of shameless self promotion.
>
> Me on BBC3 talking about eternity, the universe, life extension and growing
> up as a species:
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0745dyd
>
> Text of the essay:
> http://aleph.se/papers/SeekingEternityFinal.pdf

Sort of linked.......   :)

<https://briankoberlein.com/2016/03/22/beyond-the-universe/>

Quote:
the known universe is about 93 billion light years in diameter. As
large as that is, it’s only the portion of the Universe we can
observe. The total Universe extends beyond our horizon. Just how far
it goes is an interesting question.

There are indications that the Universe extends far beyond what we can observe.

the short answer for the size of the Universe is that it’s huge.
Likely very, very, very huge. Possibly infinite.
--------

BillK