[ExI] Gunfight at the OK Convention

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:28:27 UTC 2016

 I wonder if anyone would go to such lengths to sabotage the GOP
convention.  adrian

You mean they are not going to do it to themselves?  Like they are now?
It'a perfect cover for them to shoot Trump by 'accident'.

quote of the day - From Dilbert:  Dilbert "Do you want my opinion?"
 Dogbert  "What are the odds of that?"

bill w