[ExI] adhd, creativity, memory types

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 20:05:36 UTC 2016

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/beautiful-minds/the-creative-gifts-of-adhd/?WT.mc_id=SA_HLTH_20160503

My daughter thinks we all have it:  me, her, my two sons, and her son and
daughter.  Maybe borderline.  I never was sensation-seeking/ extrovert.

Anyway, interesting.  You might find a bit of yourself here as you were
back in school.  The way this diagnosis have grown it'd not be surprising
that some of us would have been diagnoses.

Anders, what's the situation in the UK?  Increasing diagnosis and treatment
of ADHD?  Many think it's just a fad and only the extreme need diagnosis
and treatment.

bill w