[ExI] Donald Trump

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 22:30:01 UTC 2016

On May 6, 2016, at 11:31 AM, Tomaz Kristan <protokol2020 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > From what does that follow?
>
> Just remove your armed guards, police and military ... so that nobody who is under the presidential chain of command can't kill anyone, anymore.
>
> Your country will be destroyed by mobs from all over the planet.
>
> Isn't it obvious?

That doesn't seem obvious to me. Why would 'mobs from all over the planet' even bother? Let's say they tried, how far would they be likely to get?

My guess is if the American empire stopped military engagement in the world, the rest of the world would pay much more attention to more local threats, real or imagined, rather than playing along with or against the foreign policy of US elites. Of course, my guess is unlikely to face the reality rest anytime soon since US elites are not even remotely interested in disengagement.

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via:
http://author.to/DanUst