[ExI] Donald Trump

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sun May 8 19:20:31 UTC 2016

On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 1:13 PM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

> ​Fact check: ​The word "felon" means something and it doesn't mean what Hillary
> Clinton is.

### Who is Hillary Clinton? How about an old witch? A reptilian overlord?
Old reptilian witch?

And yes, she committed multiple felonies.
-------------------

> ​If
>
> ​Donald had just put that money in a simple S&P index fund in 1974 and
> then sat on his hands for 42 years today he'd be worth well over 10 billion.

### Well, the S&P grows in value thanks to being linked to the efforts of
successful businessmen. Yes, matching the S&P means you are a successful
businessman.
------------------

> ​And speaking of successful:
> Do you think encouraging
> Saudi Arabia
> ​ to obtain nuclear weapons would be a successful foreign policy move?
> Do you think defaulting on the national debt would be a
> successful ​economic move?
> ​Do you think building a wall and making Mexico pay for it would be
> a successful sane move?

 ### Do you think we should pay attention to silly leftist stories?

Rafał