[ExI] Donald Trump

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue May 10 07:14:31 UTC 2016

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 12:57 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> [...]
Did she?  I heard this was about talking points - some political speech to
be served in an unclassified context.  I have also heard she had the
authority to declassify said material.

Now, Trump (since this email thread still has him in the subject)?
http://deadstate.org/donald-trump-could-face-felony-charges-after-allegedly-bribing-ben-carson-for-endorsement/

I wonder, if you go back to the 2000 & 2004 elections, how many felonies
were committed on both sides?  (Suspecting those will prove more fertile
than 2008 & 2012.)