[ExI] Security clearances

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Thu May 12 06:20:46 UTC 2016

I used to have a high level security clearance in a previous life
chapter. The authorities are supposed to do a very thorough background
check before giving you a security clearance (point 4) and exclude,
for example, people that are vulnerable to blackmail or just likely to
drink too much and talk. Of course, at times background checks are not
as thorough as expected. All your points apply, especially 2.

G.