[ExI] survivor

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 17:42:12 UTC 2016

 (if you win, then even if your reasoning is flawed, it becomes sound by
definition after the fact (that’s magic of winning (the same logic behind
the old familiar saying the winners write the history books (and propagate
their DNA (both the genetic and memetic varieties.)))))))

spike

The flaw in this logic is clear:  circumstances may be different next time
and the strategy that worked last time may fail.  And maybe your strategy
was the best of a poor lot and had not faced stiff competition.  That's to
start with.

I am not familiar with Alinsky and have just bought his book.  Thanks for
the tip, Spike

bill w

bill w