[ExI] Sanders, Clinton and Trump

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 01:54:43 UTC 2016

On May 16, 2016, at 5:53 PM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, May 16, 2016  William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> ​>​and yes, he has gone bankrupt four times, but that may be fairly common in his highly speculative world
>
> Bill Gates​ has never gone bankrupt and in 1975 when he started ​making money ​a PC was about as speculative as you can get; he didn't get all his money from his daddy either.​ ​Warren Buffett​ never went bankrupt either, or Sergey Brin​ or Larry​ Page​ or​ Mark Zuckerberg​. And the poorest of one these people is between 4 and 40 times as rich as Donald Trump, depending on just how inflated Trump's claim of great wealth really is. ​

While I agree with your overall point, I would leave out Zuckerberg because his track record, while stellar, is too short. Just a matter of wanting to compare likes to likes here. (Of course, I expect some to misinterpret this as a defense of Trump.;)

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via:
http://author.to/DanUst