[ExI] Has the mystery of Dark Matter been solved?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat May 28 15:37:55 UTC 2016

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 10:55 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​> ​
> why would the BB have given us so many black holes in the 10 to 100 solar
> mass range?  What fundamental black hole formation mechanism did we
> systematically overlook, and noooobody caught it?

​I
t's not really anybody's fault
​ they weren't predicted​
,
​if they exist primordial Black Holes​
 must have been made less than a thousandth of a second
​after the Big Bang​
 and perhaps much less. To have predicted it you'd have to understand the
chaotic dynamics of the universe when it was many millions of trillions of
times denser than it is now and many millions of trillions of times hotter
and when there was only one fundamental physical force not 4 as there were
one second later and as there are now. We need a quantum theory of gravity
and we don't have one, but maybe this will give us a clue to help us figure
one
​ out​
.

​ John K Clark​