[ExI] T​he Libertarian Party's vice presidential nominee

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 01:54:59 UTC 2016

This is what  the Libertarian Party's vice presidential nominee
​
Bill Weld had to say about Hillary Clinton yesterday on
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow
​ Show:
​

​"​
I have a lot to say about Mrs. Clinton that has not been said by others
recently and that I think needs to be said. I mean I've known her for 40
years.  I worked with her, I know her well professionally. I know her well
personally. I know her to be a person of high moral character. A reliable
person and an honest person, however Mr. Trump may rant and rave to the
contrary.
​ [...]
I'm not taking back anything I said about the massive difference between
the two establishment party candidates.  One would be chaos for the
country, I think. And the other would be a very business-like and capable
and competent approach to our affairs.
​ [...]
 I’m here vouching for Mrs. Clinton and I think it’s high time somebody
did, and I’m doing it based on my personal experience with her and I think
she deserves to have people vouch for her other than members of the
Democratic National Committee, so I’m here to do that.
​"​

John K Clark