[ExI] Election stuff

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Nov 4 21:47:44 UTC 2016

>… On Behalf Of John Clark

>…It stays on my mind because on Tuesday there is a 36.3% chance the USA will hold its last real Presidential election… John K Clark​

John this commentary by our own ExI-chat former poster Julian Assange should make you feel much more relaxed:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-04/julian-assange-says-trump-wont-be-allowed-win-clinton-and-isis-are-funded-same-money

Julian has been right on in everything he has said to date.  If he is right again, then you need not worry about what happens Tuesday; the USA has already had its last real election at some unknown date in the past.