[ExI] Election stuff

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 15:01:14 UTC 2016

On Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 12:16 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​> ​
> Of course John.  Should Clinton win, the inauguration would not be until
> January.  It would take a while to set up the no-fly zone in Syria,

​
That's true Clinton
​ ​
did propose a no-fly zone
​ and yes it would take time to arrange ​ as she went on
 to explain "
*this would not be done just on the first day. This​ ​would take a lot of
negotiation*".
​ ​
Compare that with Trump's nuanced
​ ​
words of wisdom, "*I would bomb the shit out of them*". It's
​ ​
also interesting to hear what Trump has to say about combat when he did
everything he could to make sure he was
​ ​
never personally involved in it,  "*I love war in a certain way*";
​I believe ​
the technical term for
​somebody like ​
that is