[ExI] Happy Russian Roulette Day

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Nov 8 18:35:50 UTC 2016

Subject: Re: [ExI] Happy Russian Roulette Day

>…I've refrained from talking about the election for a bit but for the love of god vote for fucking Hillary, please…

What do we do if we don’t love god?  And how do you know what Hilliary does in her bedroom?  We don’t.

>… We can deal with corruption.  But…

If we can deal with corruption, why can we not deal with all that other stuff you listed?

>…Excited to stop hearing about the fucking footsteps lol

How do you know you will stop hearing?

I still haven’t quite figured out how one would even make the sound of footsteps while doing that, but I suppose it is possible.  Ordinarily one is walking or running at the time, but hey, the notion of making footsteps sounds while doing that creates intriguing mental imagery.

Eschew presumption!