[ExI] robo-cop

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Nov 9 21:28:13 UTC 2016

>… On Behalf Of CryptAxe
Subject: Re: [ExI] robo-cop

>…Does it have an exterminate function?

Nothing cool like the robot from Lost in Space or anything.  Those electric arc hands, now wouldn’t that have been wicked cool to have back when we were kids?  Some jerk giving you troubles, pull out those babies and show his ass what Danger Will Robinson really means:

>…That thing looks really cool. Did you have a chance to see how well it navigated around people?

No, I was in a hurry, running late for the lecture; it was one I wanted to hear: Martian clay.  How the heck did clay ever form on Mars?  It suggests a warm and wet past.  If it had a warm and wet past, good chance life once lived there.