[ExI] ok, so prove it

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 04:39:16 UTC 2016

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 1:59 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​> ​
> what if we do a recount, but only count those votes which have some kind
> of physical proof.
>
> ​Throwing away millions of votes when there is no evidence there is
anything wrong with them is no way to increase the confidence of the
American people that things are not rigged.  If even Hillary publicly
accepts that the election was not rigged then I think we should too, mush
as I hate Trump. Exactly what Hillary privately thinks of Comey and the
disgraceful behavior of the FBI is another matter.

But I'll tell you what does bug me, Hillary got more votes but Trump won
the election; yes I know it's in the Constitution but that doesn't make it
right.
​Are​
 Wyoming
​ voters really 3.18​ times smarter than the average American voter?
Are California voters really the dumbest of all? I don't think so.

 John K Clark