[ExI] ok, so prove it

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 15:15:46 UTC 2016

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 11:39 PM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

> If even Hillary publicly accepts that the election was not rigged then I
> think we should too, mush as I hate Trump.

### Of course, the elections were rigged up the wazoo, and she knows it -
her boys did the rigging. They just didn't rig enough to win, so now
they'll fume in private and pretend the fraud didn't happen. But they'll
try to rig much more next time.

We should have a nationwide investigation. Drag the truth out, kicking and
screaming, drag the crooks to prison, have a hatefest. And while we are at
it, change the law and disenfranchise absolutely everybody who takes money
from the government. All Congressmen, federal, state and local government
employees, their dependents, soldiers, police, public school teachers,
Medicare doctors, welfare queens, Pell grant recipients, the President, and
all the others who are on the take.

Let's have an honest election one day.

Rafał