[ExI] ok, so prove it

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 18:05:28 UTC 2016

On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 12:19 PM, Dylan Distasio <interzone at gmail.com>
wrote::

​>
>>> ​>>​
>>> her boys did the rigging.
>>> ​ [...]​
>>> I know it because I can think and derive this from first principles.

>> With such prodigious thinking abilities you should be able to easily
>> derive the mass of the electron from first principles too. I eagerly await
>> your next post.
>>

> ​> ​
> Ok, that was funny!

​If,
with no help from stuff like ​
Breitbart
​,
one is smart enough
​ ​
to be able to go from "I think therefore I am"  to  "Hillary's boys ​rigged
the election"

​
 then deriving the mass of the electron should be child's play. After all,
Hillary's behavior is largely determined by electrons.​

John K Clark