[ExI] The last chance to stop Trump

CryptAxe cryptaxe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 21:25:38 UTC 2016

I agree with everything you have to say about the Electoral College.
Unfortunately it is the system in place and removing it should probably
happen before the election and not after the results have been found out.
Would you be against the college so vehemently if Clinton won because of it
but Trump won the popular vote?