[ExI] The last chance to stop Trump

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 15:04:22 UTC 2016

Guess that wasn't my last word...Please don't lecture me on what it takes
to be a libertarian; I didn't realize the burning bush had given you
control of who is allowed into that club in addition to appointing your our
morality police.  Are you sure you're not secretly pining for organized
religion, I'm recognizing all the same holier-than-thou smugness in your
retorts.

I can tell you what it doesn't take to be a libertarian...voting for a
candidate who has already left a trail of corruption and death in her
wake.  We know exactly what we would have gotten with her.  It's not my
fault the Dems put up an unelectable candidate.