[ExI] The last chance to stop Trump

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Nov 14 16:58:38 UTC 2016

Being a supporter of any candidate without the middle name Rodham around my neighborhood makes one feel isolated, lonely.

This is a photograph of my family taken after the election:

The local high school principal went to a student walkout Wednesday, got on a bullhorn and suggested having sexual relations with the president-elect:

http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/11/10/breaking-news-milpitas-high-principal-leave-for-ant-trump-profanity-student-walkout/

The comment was met with wild enthusiasm.  Word on the street is that he will probably skate:

https://www.change.org/p/milpitas-unified-school-district-we-support-mr-morales-urge-musd-to-keep-phil-morales-as-milpitas-high-school-s-principal

Plans are being made for emergency evacuation of the three Johnson supporters shown above and approximately five scattered Trump supporters attending the local high school.  Safety first!